1. Available for domestic flight only.
2. Valid for all class tickets between 24 - 4 hours before departure time.
3. Not valid for passengers who are pregnant, bring a baby, children under 12 years old and travel alone, require a wheelchair, stretcher case, or other special handling in airport.
4. For passengers with connecting flight, check-in-only can be done sequentially.
5. Passengers who have seats reserved on reservation can not change seat numbers.
6. Once Web Check-in is done, Passengers can not change seat numbers.
7. Airport Tax/Passenger Service Charge payment is conducted at Boarding Gate.
8. Passengers without baggage can go directly and must report to Boarding Gate no later than 45 minutes before departure time.
9. Passengers with baggage must report to Check-in Counter and pay Airport Tax/Passenger Service Charge no later than 45 minutes before departure time.
10. Garuda Indonesia has the right to cancel the Web Check-in if passengers are late to report.
11. Passengers are only allowed to carry one (1) baggage into cabin with a maximum size of 56 cm in length, 23 cm in width, 36 cm in height and 7kg in weight at maximum.
12. Passengers who make cancellation must report to Garuda Indonesia Call Center.
13. For further information please contact Garuda Indonesia Call Center at 0804-1-807-807 (within Indonesia region only) or +62-21-2351 9999.