Safety objectives have been established in conjunction with the Garuda Indonesia Safety Policy.
- To identify and eliminate hazardous conditions
- To perform hazard and risk analysis for all proposed new equipment acquisitions, facilities, operations and procedures and mitigate the risk to an acceptable level
- To provide relevant Safety Management System (SMS) education and training to all personnel
- To provide a safe, healthy work environment for all personnel
- To minimize accidents/incidents attributable to organizational factors
- To prevent damage and injury to property and people resulting from company operations
- To improve the effectiveness of the safety management system through regular safety audits that review all aspects of the SMS to make continuous improvements to the overall level of safety
- To provide continuous monitoring and regular assessment of safety levels
- To ensure compliance with Indonesia DGCA (CASR 121), International Regulation (ICAO) and international best practices industry (IATA) standards.