If you missed to put your GarudaMiles number or present your GarudaMiles card/e-card during flight reservation and check-in, or feel that you have not earned your miles after the flight, you can submit Claim Miles with following conditions:
- Claim process can be submitted minimum 3 days for Garuda Indonesia flights, and minimum 14 days for SkyTeam flights.
- Claim miles can be submitted via email to email@example.com and attach e-ticket (for Garuda Indonesia flights), or boarding pass and e-ticket (for Alliance Partner Flights (SkyTeam/Non SkyTeam))
- Claim process can be submitted for up to 6 months after the departure date
- Claim submission will be processed only if the name written on the ticket is the same as listed on GarudaMiles account.
- Claim process can only be submitted for flights that were flown after the passenger was listed as GarudaMiles member.
Put your GarudaMiles number or present your GarudaMiles card/e-card every time you make a flight reservation and check-in, to ensure that your miles are earned on time. Your E-Card and GarudaMiles information can be found on the Fly Garuda App.
Curious to know about GarudaMiles promo program? Click here