Garuda Indonesia Citi Card
BRING MORE HOME
Click here to get your Garuda Indonesia Citi Card now!
Garuda Indonesia Citi Card is issued by Citibank N.A., Indonesia which affiliates with Garuda Indonesia.
Citibank is service mark of Citigroup Inc. or Citibank, N.A used and registered throughout the world. Citibank N.A., Indonesia is a bank that is licensed, registered and supervised by the Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK).
Benefit of Garuda Indonesia Citibank Card Membership
- 20 kg extra baggage.*
- 3X miles for every ticket purchase at Garuda Indonesia.**
- 2X miles for any other transactions.**
- Bonus 2,500 miles added automatically after accumulating the first 250 miles through Garuda Indonesia Citi Card.
- Special check-in counter at Terminal 3 Ultimate Soekarno-Hatta Domestic Airport and GarudaMiles Gold check-in counter in other airports in Indonesia for you and your collage with same booking code
- Special priority for GarudaMiles member on ticket reservation waiting list.
- Priority Boarding only valid for GICC holders with Platinum tier
- Discount 10% redemption ticket (only eligible at sales office)
- Auto upgrade to GarudaMiles Platinum membership if you meet the requirements and qualifications of the Regular GarudaMiles Platinum membership tier
* Only valid for the same reservation name as the cardholder’s name
** For every transaction of IDR 20,000 then 3x miles valid for transactions at Garuda Indonesia ticketing office done using Citibank EDC and Garuda Indonesia official website. 3x miles is not applicable for transactions done through travel agent. Transaction to be taken into account to obtain Mileage reward is a retail transaction that is not converted into installment.
*** Every prospective Cardholder who completes all the information in the submission on this web page will get bonus submission 250 GarudaMiles