The conditions are very simple:
- Indonesian or foreign citizen aged 2 to 11 years and residing in Indonesia or in a city outside Indonesia where the GarudaMiles program applies.
- Applicants aged between 2 and 11 receive GarudaMiles Junior membership, while those aged 12 and above will become regular GarudaMiles members.
- Complete an application form, available at Garuda Indonesia Ticketing Office.
Benefits with terms and condition for GarudaMiles Junior with details as follows :
- GarudaMiles Junior members earn 75% of GarudaMiles Blue award miles.
- The amounts of mileage needed to receive Award Tickets and Upgrade Awards for child passengers are the same as for GarudaMiles Regular.
- All transactions for children under 12 require the approval of their parent/ guardian
- (New) Garuda Indonesia Lounge Free Entry (T3 Soekarno Hatta Airport (CGK) and I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS)) for GarudaMiles Junior members flying with Parent/Guardian with GarudaMiles Platinum membership status. 1 Parent/Guardian can bring a maximum of 2 GarudaMiles Junior members, valid during the program period of 1 January - 31 December 2024.
Special Design of GarudaMiles Junior Card:
GarudaMiles Junior is launching a special card design so that there will be 2 card designs in effect as follows:
This special design card does not replace the old design so both card designs can still be used.