Passenger may take Travel Sleeping Device as carry-on baggage into the passenger cabin, which may be carried as free carry-on baggage.
Garuda accepts travel sleeping limited only Bed Box and Inflatable Box. Hammock or similar with is not allowed.
The general conditions Travel Sleeping Device in passenger cabin are as follow:
- Travel sleeping device can only be used by children who traveling using economy class.
- Travel sleeping device will be counted and treated as cabin baggage.
- Weight and dimension of travel sleeping device must follow cabin baggage standard and must be able to be stowed under the passenger seat.
- It is not allowed to inflate the device during taxi, take-off and landing. The inflation may be performed after take-off and seatbelt sign is off. Inflation device for travel sleeping device which use battery should meet lithium battery regulation.
- The device may only be used in window seat.
- The device cannot be combined to occupy several seat
- Does not interfere/disturb another passenger
- Seat belt is used and fastened at all time under his/her arm when using the device