|Jakarta - Jeddah||GA9808||10.35||19.20||28 July 2021|
|Jeddah - Jakarta||GA9818||20.50||12.15|
- The flight schedule of Jakarta-Jeddah and Jeddah-Jakarta will be on 28 July 2021.
- The passenger who flights to Jeddah is required to quarantine for 7 days upon arrival in Arab Saudi with the following terms and conditions:
- In-house Quarantine
- Residence of Saudi Arabia.
- Diplomat using their diplomatic visa.
- Health workers who have a license to practice in Saudi Arabia.
- Non-Saudi citizen workers who directly accompany their superiors (personal sponsors) Saudi Arabian citizens.
- Husband/wife of Non-Saudi Citizens on the same flight as husband/wife of Saudi Citizens.
- Mother and/or child of husband/wife of non-Saudi citizen on the same flight as husband/wife of a citizen of Saudi Arabia.
- Institutional Quarantine
- Quarantine procedures applied for all passengers other than the categories in point 2.A
- Holding quarantine package at the quarantine institution/facility recommended by Garuda Indonesia. Click here for the option of the institutional quarantine.
- Holding a negative PCR result from the official Garuda Indonesia referral hospital/laboratory. PCR document format in English, 72 hours before departure (valid for passengers aged 8 years and over).
- In-house Quarantine
- Passengers on flights to Saudi Arabia must have valid travel documents, install the Tawakkalna application and negative PCR results from the official Garuda Indonesia referral hospital/laboratory click here. PCR document format in English and valid 72 hours before departure (PCR obligation applies to passengers aged 8 years and over).
- Passengers on flights to Jakarta must have valid travel documents, negative PCR results with 7 days validity, and undergo quarantine according to Indonesian government regulations.
- Baggage allowance for economy class is 30 kg and Business class is 40 Kg.
We encouraged you to apply health protocols while traveling by wearing a mask, maintaining a safe distance of at least 1 meter from other people, and diligently washing hands with anti-bacterial soap or hand sanitizer.