Garuda Indonesia is now serving 15 selections of signature dish that will be available for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the time in between (refreshment). The selection will be divided into 5 cycles and will be rotated and changed at a three-day interval.
The 15 signature dishes can be enjoyed by passengers in First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class. They are only available for outbound flights from Jakarta, but will soon be added to all Garuda Indonesia flights.
- The Special Fried Rice, is served with stir-fried chili shrimps, fried chicken and a sunny side up
- Nasi Liwet Solo, complete with shredded chicken, pindang egg and pumpkin soup
- Nasi Krawu, white rice served with shredded beef, bacem tempeh, serundeng and stir-fried green beans
- Nasi Uduk Betawi, with beef stew, balado egg, stir-fried tempeh, and anchovies nuts
- Nasi Tutug Oncom, white rice mixed with grilled oncom and spices, served with Bandung grilled chicken, fried shrimp and potato sambal and stir-fried green beans
Lunch & Dinner
- Nasi Campur Bali, white rice served with various meats and vegetables
- Nasi Rendang Padang, with balado egg, cassava leaves stew and green sambal
- Nasi Kuning Nusantara, yellow rice with chicken in rujak sauce, stir-fried tempeh and vegetables
- Nasi Pesmol Ikan, white rice served with pesmol ikan, stir-fried tempeh and vegetable stew
- Nasi Gudeg Jogja, complete with opor ayam, pindang egg, krecek sambal and gudeg
- Lontong Medan, pindang egg, with shredded chicken, stir-fried tofu and beans and chayote stew
- Nasi Kuning Manado, yellow rice served with cakalang sambal, omelet and yellow pickled vegetables
- Nasi Langgi, nasi uduk with shredded meat, serundeng, dried tempeh, and omelet
- Nasi Ulam, with chicken grilled with soy sauce, omelet, anchovies and nuts, and stir-fried green beans and carrots
- Lontong Sate Ayam
Enjoy the tastiness of sambal bajak to compliment your breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshment.