If you're experiencing issue downloading Garuda Indonesia Mobile App on your iOS device, please try the following steps to fix your problem. After each step, please check whether the problem persists.
- Simply double tap the icon of the app that you are unable to download and wait for a few seconds. Your download should resume.
- Tap Settings > General > Date and Time > Set Automatically > and slide to turn off “Set Automatically”. Manually set the date 1 (one) year ahead. Now try to re-download the app. If you get an error message, go back to setting and turn on “Set Automatically”, then try to download the app again.
- Restart your iOS device. Simply press and hold the on/off (sleep/wake) button until you see the red slider and slide the slider to turn off your device. To turn back on, press and hold the on/off button until the Apple logo appears.
- Settings > iTunes & App Store > Your Apple ID > Sign Out. Restart your device. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Sign in and try again.
- Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off, and then on again.
- Reset Network Settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, your iDevice will restart. Note that this method will reset all network settings including your Wi-Fi passwords.
- Reset your device by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button and the Home button together until the Apple logo appears.