To provide a safe and enjoyable flight experience for young age passengers, we emphasize an unaccompanied minor service as a mandatory.
An unaccompanied minor is passengers aged below 12 years old who are not travelling with an adult (18 years or older). We accept unaccompanied minor for International and Domestic Routes with these following provisions.
- Between 6-7 years old may travel unaccompanied with no change of aircraft from origin to destination.
- Between 8-12 years old may travel unaccompanied both in non-stop flight and flight with transit point (with or without aircraft change).
- Applicable for flights operated by Garuda Indonesia only.
- Charges :
|Route||Non-Stop Flight||Transit Flight|
|Domestic (include tax 11%)||Rp 277,500||Rp 555,000|
|International||From Indonesia||Rp 350,000||Rp 700,000|
|International (exclude SWP)||to Indonesia||USD 30||USD 50|
|International (SWP)||to Indonesia||USD 50||USD 70|
- For non-stop flight, fee applies per sector
- Tax is not applied for International sector
- Condition of Acceptance
- Unaccompanied minor must be in good and healthy conditions when travelling.
- Unaccompanied minor must be in possession of valid travel document, passport, health certificate, visa, etc.
- Enclose the exact name of the pickup person at the arrival station.
Please contact our nearest ticketing office and WhatsApp Garuda Indonesia +62 811-2807-807 to get this service.
Before your flight, please complete UM Form and collect to airport staff.