Notice for suspension of no-visa entry and visa on arrival for Korean Citizens
In response to the Corona 19, the Indonesian government will suspend the short-term visitor no-visa, arrival visa, and diplomatic/official passport no-visa policy for a month for all countries.
All foreigners who would like to visit Indonesia must obtain a visa from the Indonesian Embassy depending on the purpose of the visit. And for application for a visa you must submit health certificate issued from health authority of the own country.
Foreigners who have visited the following 8 countries in the last 14 days are prohibited from entering or transiting to Indonesia.
Iran, Italy, Vatican, Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, UK
The above will be applied from 2020.3.20 (Fri) 00:00 (Jakarta time)
Please click here for more information.
If you plan to enter Indonesia, please prepare a visa in advance.
Visa issuance procedures and information, please click here.
The following is a guide to strengthen the Indonesian immigration inspection announced by the Embassy of Indonesia.
For more details, please click here
- All immigrants from Korea except Indonesia citizens must present a health certificate at the check-in counter upon departure.
- The health certificate is the most recent English certificate issued by a private clinic or hospital in Korea. It should contain no fever, cough, respiratory symptoms, and fit to travel. There is no need for a separate notarization or consular confirmation. However, some health certificate (without seal or official approval) only contain the doctor’s signature, so there was a problem in the immigration process due to the authenticity of the health certificate. Therefore, the health certificate must contain doctor’s name, signature, and license number with doctor’s seal or the hospital’s official seal. Also be sure to be written with contactable hospital number and address for the authenticity of health certificate.
- Your health certificate will be checked again during the Indonesian entry process, so please carry it with you.
- The health certificate must be issued within 7days of departure.
- Even if you are not departing from Korea, please make sure to prepare health certificate (issued within 7days of arrival) regardless of whether you are staying outside of Korea for 14days.
- This applies to KITAS and KITAP holders.
- All entrants from Korea must fill out and submit a health alert card upon arrival in Indonesia.
- Health alert card will be distributed on board and submitted during the immigration process.
- Korean and foreigners visiting the Daegu/Gyeongbuk area is possible to enter Indonesia after a minimum of 14 days of stay outside of the Daegu/Gyeongbuk area.
*The above measures will be effective from Sunday, March 8 2020 00:00 (Jakarta time).
* If you do not bring your health certificate, you may not be able to check-in to your flight to Indonesia at Incheon airport.