In connection with a notification made by the Indonesian Ministry of Communications today, Friday, January 9, 2015, regarding the said four Garuda Indonesia flights that have violated their terms of license, we herewith submit the following clarification:
- That in conducting flight operations, Garuda Indonesia has always adhered /complied with flight operation requirements set by the regulator.
- Garuda Indonesia will not carry out operations that do not conform to/meet operational specifications set by theregulator.
- As yet, Garuda Indonesia did/has not received any notification regarding flight routes that have violated terms of licence.
- All Garuda Indonesia flights are carried out after obtaining approval from the regulator.
- At present, Garuda Indonesia is looking into any flights that may have violated any licensing procedures. In the case that a flight is found violating existing terms of licence, Garuda Indonesia will immediately carry out rectifications.
Jakarta, January 9, 2015
PT GARUDA INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk.
VP CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS