To comply with the Government Regulation No 28/2019, Visa on Arrival (VoA) fee will adjust April 8, 2019. More detailed information on the policy can be found below.
- Government Regulation No 28/2019 regarding the change of Cost of Immigration Services.
- The Immigration Fee charged for the immigration services will change in accordance with Government Regulation No 28/2019 issued on April 8, 2019 which states the Types and Tariffs of Non-tax Revenue applied for in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- It is hereby informed that the Visa on Arrival (VoA) Fee will adjust to IDR 500,000,-, effective on April 8, 2019.
- However, the current sticker is still the old one as the information on procurement of the new sticker will be provided by the Immigration Main Office.
- The Directorate General of Immigration launched the e-VOA Application on Wednesday, November 09, 2022
- In the initial stage e-VOA can be used by foreign passengers who are citizens of 26 countries holding Nationality Passports (Diplomatic Passports, Service Passports, and General Passports) who will enter Indonesian territory through Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta and I gusti Ngurah Rai in Bali.
- With the e-VOA Application, foreign passengers can apply, make payments (with Visa, Mastercard, or JCB logo cards), and get e-VOA simply from their respective devices by accessing https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/front/faq so that they can go directly to the immigration inspection counter (dedicated lane).