Cengkareng, 12 September 2018 - PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. ("Garuda") on Wednesday (12/9) held an Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting at the Auditorium of the Management Building of Garuda City Center, Cengkareng.
Garuda Indonesia Extra Ordinary Share Holder Meeting assigned I Gusti Ngurah Askhara Danadiputra as the new President & CEO of Garuda Indonesia replacing Pahala N. Mansury who served Garuda Indonesia as a CEO since April 2017. The Share Holders Meeting also honorably discharges Jusman Sfafi’i Djamal as President Commissioner and appointed Agus Santoso as the new Garuda Indonesia's President Commissioner.
The event was attended / represented by 223,202,122,369 shareholders or 89.6 percent of all Garuda Indonesia shareholders.
This EGM has also appointed the new board of directors of Garuda Indonesia consisting of :
* President & CEO : I Gusti Ngurah Askhara Danadiputra
* Director of Commercial : Pikri Ilham Kurniansyah
* Director of Cargo & Business Development: Muhammad Iqbal
* Director of Finance & Risk Management: Fuad Rizal
* Director of Human Capital: Heri Akhyar
* Director of Service : Nicodemus Panarung Lampe
* Director of Operations : Bambang Adisurya Angkasa
* Director of Maintenance: I Wayan Susena
The new board of commissioner :
* President / Independent Commissioner: Agus Santoso
* Independent Commissioner: Ismerda Lebang
* Independent Commissioner: Herbert Timbo P. Siahaan
* Commissioner: Muzaffar Ismail Commissioner: Doni Oskaria
* Commissioner: Chairal Tanjung Commissioner: Luky Alfirman
As for the overall Share Holder Meeting of PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. scheduled the following agenda:
- Company Performance Report Semester I Year 2018.
- Progress Report on Plan of Transaction Issuance of Global Bonds and Corporate Funding in 2018
- Changes to the Management of the Company;
In order to strengthen the financial and operational performance of the company on an ongoing basis, Garuda Indonesia along with its subsidiaries in early 2018 launched a long-term business strategy called Garuda Indonesia Group (Sky Beyond 3.5) - which would be a value-driven aviation group with a Garuda Indonesia group valuation of USD 3.5 Billion by 2020.
Currently, Garuda Indonesia managed to sustain a series of achievement of the internationally among other awards Skytrax for "The World's Best Cabin Crew", "5 Star Airline", "Top 10 Airline" from Skytrax and "Top Airline Asia Pacific" and "World's Best Economy Class" of Trip Advisor.
PT GARUDA INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk.
VP CORPORATE SECRETARY