Electronic Health Alert Card (E-HAC)
For those of you entering Indonesia and or flying domestic flights within Indonesia, you are required to fill a Health Alert Card from the Indonesian Ministry of Health. It is no longer possible to fill in manually, therefore we suggest using E-HAC (Electronic Health Alert Card) that can be accessed on:
• Indonesian Ministry of Health official web
or you can also install the E-HAC app on your smartphone that can be downloaded on the following links:
• Android Play Store
• Apple App Store
E-HAC filling can be done before you travel, during the departure or during the arrival process before the Port Health Authority (KKP) checkpoint.
Health Certificate Verification & Validation
Manual Validation Health Certificate at KKP (Health Port Authority)
- For domestic flights, on some airports, passengers are required to go through a Health Certificate verification & validation process by Health Port Authority or local authorities.
- For flights departing from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK), the verification & validation process will be done by Soekarno-Hatta Health Port Authority at Gate 3 Terminal 3 building.
Electronic Validation Health Certificate with E-HAC
- Now you can directly validate the health test results on the e-HAC application at the check-in counter at Soekarno Hatta Airport (CGK) Terminal 3 if you already have the QR Code of the medical test results.
- Following are the steps for electronic validation:
- Show test results on: Health Passport menu> List of Lab Test > Applicable test results will appear green, OR
- Scan the barcode on: VaksinKu Menu> QR Code Certificate
- If you don't find a Covid-19 test result like the steps above, you must manually validate at the KKP counter.
For more information about your flight conditions, please visit the following page here.