PT GARUDA INDONESIA (PERSERO) Tbk
- About cookies
Cookies are small piece of data sent from a website which you are visiting and stored on your device. When you visit the same website, cookies will ensure that your device is recognized. By using cookies and similar technologies as cookies, this website can save information about visits and visitors. We use tracking cookies to welcome you back and make your online experience with us much more personalized, by, for instance:
- remembering your preferences on this website;
- displaying advertisement which are relevant to you;
- advancing your experience in using this website;
- showing relevant navigation settings.
- Our Cookies
The cookies described below are used to improve the website and do not contain any personal information that would allow us to identify you (such as your name or other contact details), although the cookies do allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website, identify repeat visitors, the length of time each visitor spends at any particular area of the website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the website and helps us to improve our service.
In general, we use 3 (three) types of cookies:
- Functional cookies
These type of cookies enable users to view our website, use the functions on the websites and gain access to secured portions of them. The information collected through these cookies is not used for marketing purposes. If use of this type of cookie is not allowed, this will have the following consequences:
- We may provide less support to users;
- Unable to use several parts of our website;
- We will be unable to remember your preferences for not using or displaying a specific function.
- Analytic cookies
These type of cookies help us to improve our websites and serve you better. The cookies collect information about the way in which visitors use our website, including information about the pages most visited or the number of error messages displayed.
- Marketing & other cookies
Marketing cookies are typically placed on our website by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between Garuda Indonesia and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
- measure the effectiveness of an advertisement;
- connect to social media, so you will be recognised when you wish to use social media through our website;
- show relevant, personalised advertisements or offers through every type of medium (such as e-mail, social media and banner ads) based on your visit to and click behaviour on our website;
- limit the number of times each advertisement is displayed.
These are the full list of cookies which are included in the types of cookies mentioned above.
Cookies Name Purpose Session / Persistent Duration JSESSIONID Used for session tracking in Java web application Session n/a galangid To define the last language selected by the user Persistent 1 Year galocid To define the last country selected by the user Persistent 1 Year ssn To identify a specific user session Persistent 1 Year gaprofileid This is token session to keep and identify if user is logged on to the web Persistent 1 Month lsf To define the last origin searched by the user Persistent 1 Month lst To define the last destination searched by the user Persistent 1 Month lstt To define the last trip type searched by the user Persistent 1 Month Local Storage Cookies are primarily for reading server-side Session 1 Year Local storage can only be read by the client-side Session 1 Month DX PCI - DSS purpose (to store technical ID) Persistent 1 Year Google Analytics Persistent 1 Month A/B Testing Persistent 1 Year Distill (When used by customer) Persistent 1 Year
- Functional cookies
- Adjusting cookie settings and deleting cookies
You have the right to accept or stop cookies from being stored on your device at any time by modifying the settings in your web browser to reflect your cookie preferences. Please refer to your browser instructions or the “Help” function within your browser to show you how.