Garuda Indonesia always strive to give you a safety and convenience journey until you arrived at your destination.
In order to implement health protocols and maintain service quality for all Garuda Indonesia passengers, we made several adjustments for GarudaMiles lounge access services.
Lounge Adjustments services effective December 1st 2020 with details as follows:
- Airport lounge access is eligible for GarudaMiles Platinum with Garuda Indonesia and SkyTeam flights. GarudaMiles Platinum member with Citilink flight or other flights (non SkyTeam member) are not eligible to access Airport Lounge.
- Free lounge access for One Companion/Guest of GarudaMiles Platinum flying all flight classes on Garuda Indonesia domestic routes is temporarily not allowed.
- According to SkyTeam general terms and condition, GarudaMiles Platinum member / SKyTeam Elite Plus with Garuda Indonesia International flights or connecting flight to/from International routes are eligible to get free lounge access for one companion/guest.
- Lounge capacity limitation will be implemented according to implementation of physical distancing.
- Separation lounge area between Garuda Indonesia Business Class passenger and GarudaMiles Platinum member at Terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Cengkareng.
- During peak season, GarudaMiles Platinum member is allowed to access airport lounge two hours before departure. Applied at all domestic airports with subject to lounge condition at the airport.
For more information, please contact Garuda Indonesia Call Center at (+6221) 2351 9999/0804 1 807 807 or WhatsApp at +62 813 9845 4480 (message only) or send email to email@example.com
Keep following the health protocol when you are traveling. Always wearing masks at the airport and during the flight, keep a minimum of one meter of physical distancing with others, also clean your hands by using soap or hand sanitizer.
We Understand You #BecauseYouMatter
More information about travel requirements and flight policies during the new normal click here.