Get a special discount of up to IDR 250,000 from Citibank!
Buy your ticket on Fly Garuda App and www.garuda-indonesia.com. Use your Citi Credit Card (only for the card issued in Indonesia) and insert GACITI promo code to enjoy this benefit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking period: 5 April - 31 May 2021 (every Monday - Thursday).
- Travel period until 31 December 2021.
- Insert GACITI promo code when selecting the flight schedule on the first page of Fly Garuda App and www.garuda-indonesia.com (not the voucher code).
- Eligible for all Citi Credit Card issued in Indonesia (main card and additional card), except Corporate Credit Card.
- Valid for one-way and return tickets (domestic routes only).
- Amount of discount:
- A discount of IDR 100,000 for minimum transaction IDR 2,000,000.
- A discount of IDR 250,000 for minimum transaction IDR 4,000,000.
- The additional discount will be proceeded on the payment page based on daily quota availability.
- Only applied for the transaction using Rupiah (IDR).
- Not valid for multiple purchases.
- This promo cannot be combined with the other promo.
- Not valid for codeshare flight.
- Eligible for EazyPay 0% 3 months tenor with a minimum transaction of IDR 3,000,000. The conversion request for the installment (EazyPay) will be processed in up to 10 working days. It is based on the available card limit when the request is processed.
- Every transaction of IDR 20,000 is valid for 3x GarudaMiles and the multiples by using Garuda Indonesia Citi Credit Card.
- Blackout date restriction based on Garuda Indonesia rules.
- The stipulation of ticket refund, reissued, and reschedule is based on Garuda Indonesia's regulation for each sub-class.
- For a refund, revalidate, and reschedule, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, please call Garuda Indonesia Contact Center at 0804 1 807 807 or 021 2351 9999, and live chat.
- The stipulation of ticket reschedules and reissued outside the promo period, the ticket discounted fare will be upsell based on the published fare.